Friday 17 August 2007

Contributions but no time for devel

On the forum many contributions, but the development is paused/slowed down for a short period because of lack of time. Cave development is under way, theotherhiveking jcrpg's new 3D artist ( I hope theotherhiveking won't mind that I call him that! :-) ) has created a very nice cave entrance and cave walls plus rocky ground, but till more time for development no news will be available on that.

P.S.: I could find some hours (hopefully I will find free time not too rarely in the next overloaded month) to start to develop cave geography in the mountains. I've got one preview screenshot for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo!!

what i should do next?

pzi said...

Stay tuned, I will try to do devel as much as possible, but on a slower pace because of many other things I must do in the next month. Please, if you have time, model more low-poly animals, like rabbit, rats, mouse, lion, deer, hedgehog, boar, big non-flying bird, so normal wildlife. Thanks for caring and all! :-)

Dragonbait said...

Just curious since I was looking at the picture you just put up. Will you be making JavaCRPG have the ability to view the game in black+white in addition/or instead of the usual color scale? would make for a nice retro look.

pzi said...

Huh, i don't know! :-D It would just require to make grayscale the game textures and some more programming...not impossible... if someone will be willing to do such a mod to the textures, I won't go against it. :)

Twitter