Well, the good thing is a really big part of the Skill Act Form system (at least for Turn act phase) is quite ready! This means that we have:
- basic impact form to decrease or increase all kind of points with the given act form - so you can create normal spells or combat attack forms that decrease stamina or health etc.
- weapons / ammunitions with BonusSkillActForms for spell and such effects - for creating artifacts (of course with attribute/resistance bonus modifiers too if you want that)
- armors body part dependent, that can also contain bonus Resistances/Attributes for enchantment
- State effects - so you can create long time effects for spells like sleep, poison, an elemental shield, long term burning spells etc.
- act forms can specify contra attributes/resistances that help the attacked resist them
- usable objects with bonus act forms - to create potions, kits etc. even with long term effects (with the help of the new State effects)